Mini Gator-Jaw® is a better built synthetic shackle with a breaking strength of 11,000 lbs! Starting with our uniquely designed button knot and self-tightening loop that will not to slip off during use. We use Plasma® the highest strength synthetic rope available with our proprietary vinyl urethane coating process for abrasion protection. We even pre-test every shackle before it’s packaged and shipped.
Sold in Pairs
Mini Gator-Jaw® shackles are made from Plasma® rope - the highest strength synthetic rope available. Mini Gator-Jaw® shackles are stronger than comparable steel shackles or carabiners. These tow rope connectors won’t rust and are so light they float. Towing applications include: ATV, UTV, personal water craft and other various power sport equipment.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles or Carabiners:
- Stronger than steel - 11,000 lb. breaking strength!
- It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible - easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction - no pins to fasten!
- ATV & UTV Off-road Vehicles
- Personal Watercraft
- Tie-down Securement
How To Use:
- Open Mini Gator-Jaw® shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Loop Mini Gator-Jaw® eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Mini Gator-Jaw® shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Mini Gator-Jaw® shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Mini Gator-Jaw® fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.