Who doesn't want extra ground clearance and room for bigger tires? SuperATV's General high clearance rear a arms take your machine to unmatched style and performance. With an additional 1.5" of added ground clearance and 1.5" of extended wheel base, you'll clear obstacles that would once get you down. Backed by a lifetime warranty, our unique dual bend design arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. Pair with our 3" Lift for ultimate ground clearance.
Industry Leading Adjustability
SuperATV's General high clearance a arms feature industry leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks. Unlike others, SuperATV arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual riding needs. SuperATV's adjustable pivot blocks eliminate the worry of premature tire wear that can come from the addition of a lift kit, new shocks, or larger tires.
What does that mean for you?
Our precision engineered arms have no added wear and tear on important components, such as axles and bushings, to keep your wheels turning longer.
Note: Wheel spacers are required if you are running the base model General with Carlisle tires on steel rims in the rear.
- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
- Includes HDPE bushings
- 1.5" additional clearance
- 1.5" rear offset
- Maximum tire size:
- Used with 0" Offset Front A Arms - 28"
- Used with 1.5" Offset Front A Arms - 32"
- Full camber adjustability
- 1.25" DOM tubing
- Utilizes stock ball joints
- Requires use of Rhino Brand Axles
- Customer must drill (2) 12mm holes in rear a-arm (see pictures or instructions for details)