When you’re ready for your Polaris RZR S 900 / S 1000 to stand out, and to be the talk of the ride park, raise your game with SuperATV’s 7-10” Lift Kit. And we’ve got the decades of experience it takes to make this lift kit big, bold, and beat-down ready. Get it with Rhino 2.0 axles to ride even harder.
Perfect Lift, Perfect Strength
Decades of lift building experience and even more decades of riding means we know what makes a lift kit work, and what makes it bulletproof. That’s why we use 1-1/4” heavy duty steel tubing for our A Arms and 7/8” solid steel for our Z-bend tie rods. But we don’t stop there, all our lift brackets are made with hand welded steel. We’re so confident in the strength of our A Arms, tie rods, and lift brackets that we’ve given them a lifetime warranty so you can put the pedal down without hesitation.
We don’t call it a “lift kit” for nothing, and we make sure it measures true-to-size. We know you want that lift so you can clear huge obstacles and crazy mud holes and that 10” of extra clearance is enough to fit massive 36” tires!
Usually when you install a big lift kit on your RZR S 900 or S 1000, you immediately turn your machine into a boat. That turning radius you used to take for granted? Gone. That suspension that kept your ride cushy? Forget about it.
Our 7-10” lift won’t leave you in such a sorry state. We keep your turning radius intact and angle our shocks so that they still do your job and keep your ride comfortable. It’s huge, it’s indestructible, it’s a monster, but it’s luxury.
Made Stronger With Rhino 2.0
When you want to go big and play hard it’s time to upgrade your axles to Rhino 2.0. They’re built for strength and longevity—two very useful features on a big lift kit. They’re twice the strength of stock axles and can handle the extreme suspension angles you’re sure to find with your lift kit without breaking a sweat. Plus, they don’t require any break in period and come with an unprecedented 18 month warranty. It doesn’t get much better than that.
The perfect upgrade to support your riding habit!
|Stock Machine * |
(2015 RZR S 900)
|With SuperATV Lift Kit |
(Set at 10")
|Max Tire Size||27"||36"|
* Measurements from www.Polaris.com listing for 2015 RZR S 900
NOTE: If running stock wheels or 12" wheels you will need 1" wheel spacers.
This Kit requires the use of RZR S 900 length shocks. If you have a standard RZR 900 you will need to purchase new shocks. We offer both Remote Reservoir and Piggyback Style Shocks - purchase with your lift kit and save $99.95!
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015+
- Kit requires the use of RZR S 900 or RZR 900 XC length shocks
- If you have a standard RZR 900 you will need to purchase new shocks
- Both Remote Reservoir and Piggyback Style Shocks available - Purchase with your lift kit and save $99.95!
- Reinforced metal rear A Arms with pivot joints
- Includes all new UHMW A Arm bushings
- Z Bend heavy duty tie rods included
- Constructed of 1-1/4" DOM steel tubing
- 13.5" Front & 12.25" Rear increased track width
- 4 Heavy Duty Rhino Brand axles included
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Extended brake lines included
- Run up to 36" tires
- Easy to install; attaches to factory RZR S locations
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18 month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision