The Polaris RZR 900 can handle just about anything and there’s no way to make it stand out better, and stand higher, than with a 6” Lift Kit from SuperATV. So when you’re ready to have the coolest looking machine around, and start conquering those mud holes and rock gardens that are tripping everybody up, pick up SuperATV’s 6” Lift Kit for the RZR 900.
Perfect Lift, Perfect Strength
We like to make our lift kits tall, but it’s no easy feat. Luckily we’ve got over a decade of lift building experience, and it shows. Our 6” lift kit measure true-to-size so you get every bit of clearance you need to run up to 34” tires. Plus our A-Arms, trailing arms, and radius arms are all high clearance as well so nothing on the trail will ever snag on your suspension.
But how do we make it so big and keep it from buckling? For starters, we use 1-1/2” heavy duty steel tubing in our radius arms and A-Arms. Our trailing arms are built with 2.5mm steel plating that’s been hand-welded into a rigid design engineered for strength. Even our Z-bend tie rods are made out of solid 7/8” steel. We want you to be confident in this lift’s strength, that’s why all A-Arms, tie rods, trailing arms, radius arms, and lift brackets come with a lifetime warranty! So keep that pedal down—we’ve got you covered.
Most people assume that when you buy a big lift kit, you have to sacrifice drivability and comfort. Lucky for you we know how to make a kit that looks awesome but doesn’t kill your turning radius or break your back.
We’re riders just like you and we hate compromise. So we didn’t. Get SuperATV’s 6” lift kit for you RZR 900 and get strength, style, performance, drivability, and comfort.
Made Stronger With Rhino 2.0
Nothing goes better with your big lift kit than Rhino 2.0 axles. They’re built for strength and longevity—perfect for when you’re running those monster tires and get yourself into hairy, off-camber situations. Rhino 2.0 axles are 100% stronger than stock and can handle 40°+ CV angles without popping or overheating. Plus they’re perfectly made so there’s no break-in period and they come with an unprecedented 18 month warranty. Go big, go hard, go with Rhino 2.0 axles.
Kit includes our Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- Front A Arms
- +1.5" Forward Offset
- High Clearance
- Fully Adjustable Pivot Joints
- 1-1/2" Tubing Vs. Stock of 1"
- Rear Trailing Arms
- 2" Diameter Thick Wall Tubing
- High Clearance
- Rear Radius Arms
- 1" Diameter Solid Bar
- High Clearance
- Heim Joints For Full Adjustment
- (4) Rhino Brand Axles
- Extended Brake Lines
- 6" Increase In Rear Track Width To Increase Stability
- All Necessary Hardware For Easy Install
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Must Re-Use Existing Bushings Or Order New Ones From SuperATV. Order with your Lift Kit and save $5!
- Lifetime Warranty On All A Arms
- Run up to 34" tires (Shown With Terminator Tires Size 34x10-15
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18 month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision